QR Codes and Mobile Marketing
The essential ingredient to successful marketing campaigns.
With mobile marketing on the rise, LookWho’sClicking® lets you take advance of this media to generate additional revenue by integrating print, web and mobile into your marketing campaigns. The approach? Using SMS and QR codes.
Key features and benefits:
Fast becoming a way to communicate with
respondents, a Quick-Response (QR) code is a
two-dimensional matrix barcode that can store data
such as contact information, URLs, phone numbers,
calendar events, mailing addresses or any other
text up to 7,089 characters. Using a mobile device,
a handheld scanner connected to a computer or a
barcode reader, these QR codes can be read
immediately. Acting as physical hyperlinks, QR
codes helps link offline to online and print to mobile.
They are usually placed on a business card, a
catalog, a direct mail piece or a product label to link
the marketing piece to the Internet.
Using LookWho’sClicking®, you can take advantage of this technology in a variety of ways:
- On a direct mail piece – A URL can be stored in a QR code printed on a direct mail piece as a response mechanism. All recipients need to do is scan the code with their mobile device and they will be immediately directed to a landing page with more information about the product or service.
- On a product or corporate brochure – Engage customers with QR codes that links them to a web page with product demonstration, video testimonials, FAQs and more.
- On press ads – QR codes on your press ads allow your readers to link to your product or service regardless of time and location.
Short Message Service (SMS) has become an
increasingly popular and direct way of communication,
especially among teens and younger adults.
LookWho’sClicking® not only differentiates you from
other service provides with its SMS functions but also
improves the campaign’s results by sending timely,
personalised and impactful text messages.
You can do the following with LookWho’sClicking®:
- Send personalised SMS reminders to your webinar attendees one hour before the event.
- SMS your sales team immediately with leads.
- Set up and send triggered text messages to respondents who meet specific criteria.
- Schedule and send daily SMS messages on special offers
- And many more